2016 Home Design Trends
With the cost of renovation and redecoration, it is crucial to find enduring looks that showcase your style in a timeless way. 2016 is the year to bring back essential top trends for your living space.
- Patterned Pops: Print objects spice up solids and
minimalism design. You can use a patterned
couch as a huge
statement in a neutral room. If you want something more subdued,
use a patterned curtain over wood windows to create a refined
accent. Fabric wall art is also becoming quite popular,
another exciting option for pattern inspiration.
- Mismatched and Moveable: If you are feeling burnt out on
the design in your spaces, try moving around pieces you already have from different rooms around your home.
materials are a huge trend
this year. Match your modern minimalism pieces in a room with rustic wood windows
and floors for a restorative renovation on a low
- Mid-Century to Millennial: Arcs are on the rise from the past. Add the mid-century
feel using interior design pieces,
like tables and chairs. Feeling bold? Add
arced wood windows to go the extra mile for the eclectic and fun trend.
- Neutral is Now: Creams, greys, blacks, alabasters and ivories are the
trend this year. Keep your home calm and collected with mild
tones of organic
colors. If you think neutral color schemes
are blah, think again. Add some charm
with neutral tiles, pillows or flowers. Painting a wooden window black in an all-white room is also a big
statement this year.
- Optimize and Open: It is the year to eliminate the clutter. An open space is a must to chill and breathe in your special place. Whether you are overlooking a city or the countryside, oversized windows will bring in natural light, and less walls will give you an open feel to your space. Emphasize minimalism and tech-less areas; instead, filling your space with peaceful pieces.
We can turn the 2016 trends into a reality for your home, created to fit your tastes perfectly. We can help you arrange your window and door needs to complement these 2016 trends. Simply contact Pella Windows and Doors at 208-726-0060 or come to our Ketchum showroom to see how we can help implement this year’s trends.