5 Factors that Affect the Cost of Replacement Windows in Ketchum, ID
At Pella Windows and Doors, we always recommend having an in-home consultation so our experts can help you find the right replacement windows to fit your home, your style and your budget. Because there are a number of factors that affect the cost of replacement windows, we’ve compiled these five factors for you to consider when you begin your search for replacement windows.
- Project size. As you’d expect, replacing a single window versus
an entire room, or even a whole house plays a significant role
in the final cost. Replacement windows can provide
different benefits for different rooms in your home too, so think about
prioritizing areas that
may see increased exposure.
- Material. No matter if it is vinyl, fiberglass or wood windows, Pella® offers a range
of products that can help you meet your needs.
Each material has its own benefits, but
also comes with its own cost. Schedule
a consultation or stop by the Ketchum showroom to get a closer
look at your options.
- Features and options. If you want to add features to your new replacement
windows, they can impact your project cost, so keep that in
mind as you’re perusing the options.
- Style. You and your home have your own one-of-a-kind
style, and windows should reflect that. That’s why we have
so many different window styles to choose from. Find the best match for your style and your budget.
- Installation. Many assume that installation for your replacement windows is an easy task as a homeowner, but many homeowners quickly realize how vital expert installation is when it comes to installing replacement windows. Don’t forget to factor this in to the cost of your replacement windows.