Benefits of a Pella In-Home Consultation Ketchum, ID
So you are preparing to buy new windows or doors and your initial thought it “Where do I even begin?” For starters, you don’t even have to leave your home!
An in-home consultation allows you to work one-on-one with an expert and talk about what products and installation methods will best meet your needs. Every home is different and unique, and there are many benefits to shopping from your home. It makes it easier to picture these products in your home when you actually look through your choices while in your living environment. It also gives the expert a better look at your home environment and style to provide you with the ideal recommendations to meet your needs and budget.
The in-home consultation is a no pressure opportunity to address all of your questions and makes certain that you feel comfortable with your purchase moving forward. What takes place when you schedule your in-home consultation with Pella Windows and Doors in Ketchum?
- You can look through various product samples
- Our team will take detailed measurements
- You’ll receive an on-the-spot quote
- We will chat about any financing options
Take advantage of your in-home consultation to get added background on the company and get the ideal partner for your home improvement projects. Whether you are in the market for windows, doors or other items for the home, we have a host of questions you can ask to help you get started with your in-home consultation.
- How long has your company been in the area?
- Once my order is finalized, how long until installation day?
- How long do you estimate the installation to take?
- What is your installation process?
- Do you finish the interiors after installation?
- How do I know I can trust the installers you send into my home?
- Do you have any recent projects I can see?
- What happens if I encounter an issue after the products are installed?
- Why should I go with your company?
- What discounts or financing offers can you offer right now?
If you are shopping for windows or doors, schedule your Pella in-home consultation online or by calling (866) 593-1560.