Selecting replacement windows can depend on many preferences, such as your lifestyle, your budget and the proper aesthetic for your house. At Pella Windows and Doors, we always suggest an in-home consultation with our experts to make sure that your new windows match all your unique needs because there are many things that impact the cost of your replacement windows that are important to know about:
- Material – Pella Windows and Doors carries a variety of window pane materials that can fit your needs. Fiberglass, wood and vinyl windows all offer different benefits, and bring different price points. The best way to determine which material is best for you is to visit us in our Ketchum showroom and assess all your options.
- Installation requirements – Sometimes homeowners get so caught up in picking the best type of replacement windows that they forget about the costs linked to the installation process. Expert installation is a good way to deliver a safe, effective and proper window installation process.
- Features and options – Special features all have extra costs. For example, particular window shapes or fixtures, or whether you need single- or double-hung windows can influence the price. Make sure to consider that when you are reviewing window selections.
- Number of replacement windows – Obviously, replacing a single window will be less expensive than replacing multiple windows in an entire room, or especially all of the windows in your home. However, some manufacturers provide promotions that can make it more cost efficient to replace more windows at one time.
- Style preference – As we have already stated, your windows should embody your individual preferences and the unique style of your space. Select the best style of window for you and your budget.
These are just five factors to think about when determining the overall price of your window replacements. Budgets are key and these things will help you start thinking about costs and preferences to make the window searching and installation process smooth. The best way to decide on replacement windows is by visiting our Ketchum showroom to check out your options, or arranging an in-home consultation from our Pella Windows and Doors experts by scheduling an appointment online or giving us a call at 208-726-0060.