Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play a central role in the ambiance that guests have when entering your Ketchum home. When you determine it’s time to replace your doors, it usually means you are ready to improve your home’s curb appeal or that you are just ready for a change in home atmosphere. Either way, replacement doors are a big change and require a few things to keep in mind. Lucky for you, the professionals at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to consider before you determine the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Finalize the style of your doorway with ornamental hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not accent your door with a pop of color? Colors that complement your current paint scheme are great and harmonious, but colors that provide conflict to your scheme can make your home look unique!
- Experiment with lighting. People often misjudge the use of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re illuminating specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, suitable lighting can bring a complete look together and feel cheerful and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The function of greenery around a doorway can also make a great first impression. Plants can pull attention to certain door details and divert attention away from other unfriendly aspects of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many extra features that can add a lot to a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the correct accents, your door and home can get a major revamp.
Accept guests into your home with an inviting doorway and make a wonderful first impression. Stop by the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Ketchum, give them a call at 208-726-0060 or plan an appointment online to work through all the selections for getting replacement doors to boost the look of your home.