Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance choices for certain Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re in between two panes of glass, these options are guarded against dust, damage and little hands. Plus, they can help reduce the number of indoor allergens that are found in your home when compared with traditional in-room window treatments.1 And when you’re ready for a change, our one-of-a-kind snap-in technology allows you to easily swap out your between-the-glass options with no assistance.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- Available with motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only options
- Style without room-facing treatments
- Optional motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional style
- Standard and custom grille patterns
- Match with exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior choices
- Triple-pane glass options give room for grilles and between-the-glass blinds or shades
Come into your local showroom or click below to book a complimentary, in-home consultation for more information on between-the-glass selections from Pella of Ketchum.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.