No matter what type of weather the Ketchum area is experiencing, you can be certain that windows and doors from Pella of Ketchum can handle it. Our products are crafted to be energy efficient. In fact, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help decrease your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is due to our energy-efficient products like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes designed to perform in specific regions across North America. Learn more about our energy-saving glass options and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide additional defense from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes provides additional insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your living areas during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your room in summer to keep it cooler
- Blocks most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to decrease fading on finishes and furniture in your room
- Low-E coating is discarded around the glass edge to greatly safeguard against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further protect the inside of your home from the temperatures outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is critical to energy efficiency
- Careful preparation
- Certified installers with professional expertise
- Considerate cleanup
To find out more about how windows and doors from Pella of Ketchum can help increase your home’s energy efficiency, visit your local showroom. Or call us at 208-726-0060 to schedule your no-cost, in-home consultation.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.